New to experimentation, but want to know how to gain actionable insights from the experimental process? In Strategies for experimentation, we’ll provide a brief introduction to some of the core principles of experimental design, development, and deployment.
This is a series of short, self-paced, self-contained courses totaling about two hours. They are designed for anyone new to experimentation—or seeking to review the basics—and provide a broad overview of fundamental concepts, including:
- The Optimizely Experimentation process
- Experimentation Design & Optimization best practices
- The Experimentation Cycle
- What type of experiment to run in a given situation
- Setting up a team and creating a culture of innovation
- Aligning Experimentation Goals & Business Goals
- Managing multiple experiments at once
- Interpreting and Sharing experiment results
This module opens in a new tab. Close the tab to return to your learning.
Product Names - Optimizely recently updated product names. Course content may still show previous names, but reference the name change page if any questions.